D-Link DIR-412 3G Mobile Broadband Router

I've thinking what to buy for this coming Christmas for myself and luckily today is my off day.
Made a visit to Karamunsing Complex to looks for something valuable for money.After made a survey to 5 shop , i made a decision to buy D-Link DIR-412 3G Mobile Broadband Router

As i mention in the last blog post,  owning Samsung Galaxy Mini is   useless if i cant use the Wifi function .
I just want to share my Celcom broadband internet connection with my laptop and Samsung Galaxy Mini .

D-Link DIR-412 3G Mobile Broadband Router unboxing


D-Link DIR-412 3G Mobile Broadband Router

support 3G network and work great with my Huawei e173 modem .

Inside the box,You can find the power adaptor, the router itself, ethernet cable, manual and cd-rom that i didn't  even  use.



This router also very simple and at the back only got LAN port,power port and switch either to use 3G or Lan.You can switch between 3G or over the Ethernet cable.The setup also run smooth and easy as its plug n play.I don't know if the other got problem.But mine is run without much hassle.If you cant use the router with your modem,please update the router firmware to latest version. 1.10WW. 





Below is the picture how the modem looks like after the Celcom modem been set.




Not bad yeah,and hope it can fulfil my internet needs.Either through my laptop or Samsung Galaxy Mini

For more info,click here..



Latest update ( 9Feb 2012 ) : working like a charm until today and the WiFi signal also strong enough to cover the whole area in my house.However,it still depends on the broadband provider that you use.Mine is Celcom Broadband..

Latest update 2020
Anybody still use this modem nowadays?Please comment 

Comments

I share to your blog to my twitter. By regards Web To Print Solutions
Mobile Phone said…
Technology is very helpful for getting latest information at any time any where.I read this artical at my SMARTPHONE phone.
This Routers are the most reliable routers money can buy!
Mr.K said…
yeah..agree with u..
test said…
submit your links for more traffic Add Your Link
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and engaging, and let
me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I found this during my search for something regarding this.
Also see my web site: spion program Online