Buy new Logitech Wireless Mouse M235


I had been using laptop without using mouse –not a touchpad-for early 7 month .Yeah, for 7 months. That a record in my life since I had my own laptop 3 years ago. The last mouse I had is acer brand mouse. Chine made. It cost me Rm19.90 and only last for 3weeks before it dies. I’m so pity.

Since that, I don’t buy the mouse anymore. However, few days ago I have asked by my mom.
Why don’t you buy a new mouse? I just reply later mom. Feel weird because suddenly asked such question.

Yesterday, I was walked around the shopping complex in KK .Just to refresh my mind and look people doing their shopping.


Nothing to buy, I thought. I walked to one of my favorite Computer shop. One of the salesgirl greet me .I think she is a new staff because I never saw her before. I go to the mice and keyboard area. They do a promotion.10-50% less. That makes me smile. I asked the salesgirl about the good mice. She asked me whether I was a gamer. No, i reply.

She introduces me to the Logitech brand mouse. Never use this brand before. Logitech wireless mouse M235.It only cost Rm40 after the discount.The real price is Rm69.
I choose the grey mouse without much asking. Yeah, that my first wireless mouse since 3 years ago.

Below is the spec of the Logitch wireless mouse M 235



Compact in size/design

With soft grips keeps you comfortable.
       

2.4GHz Wireless nano receiver
 Logitech Wireless Mouse M235 with 2.4GHz nano receiver

 Yeah,its true. With the plug-and –forget nano receiver stays in my laptop,
 there a no need to  unplug it.

Year –round 1 AA battery

 I hope can go a full year without battery hassles. With Indicator light and
 On/Off switch help eliminate  surprises.
          

Windows and Linux friendly.

I had tried this on my Windows and Linux. Work properly. I don’t have  chance to try it on Mac .But,from the salesgirl mention it also work for Mac.


Had used this mouse for 2 days and comfortable with it. Hope it can last longer.






Latest update 9 Feb 2012
Happy with the performance of this mouse.5 month using it and still  work perfectly without changing the battery .Help a lot with my SmartDraw 2010.

Comments