Kewink.com : New domain for KEWIN BLOG

I'm very excited today as got my own domain for my blog.After 4 years using blogspot domain, i decided  to buy my own domain.


Kewink.com : New domain for KEWIN BLOG




New domain URL : http://www.kewink.com/
Old blogspot URL : lifejourneywithkewin.blogspot.com/



Buy this domain from NetKL for RM38.00 with Blogger/Blogspot plan.The cost is including setup fee -RM3.00( one time pay only )The best part is NetKl do all the setup to point my domain to my existing blog in blogspot.

I'm very satisfy with NetKl services,and hoping to buy hosting with them in a future.

Can you see the different between my new domain URL with the old URL ?

What is the pro and con's using own domain ??Check this out.


Easy to remember.

New domain URL shorter than the old URL And i'm sure its easy for you to remember.

SEO friendly.

SEO is search engine optimization .It easier for Google,Yahoo,Bing, to crawl you website.

Investing.

You can resale your domain to other if anyone interested .

PR drop

Before using my own domain,KEWIN BLOG had PR1.Now ,i had to start over with PR0 .

Not Free.

Compare to blogspot,i had to pay RM35/year for the domain
http://www.kewink.com/ .And it may increased in a future.




                                                    



                                                                Get NetKL Blogger/Blogspot Plan Now!!

Read this HOT search


Comments

joery said…
I have never heard about NetKl, are there any other possibilities to do all the setup to point the domain to my already existing blogger's blog?
Mr.K said…
@joery
NetKL is Malaysian based hosting and domain seller company.
i suggest you to select the Blogger/Blogspot Plan by NetKL as it will do all the job to point the existing blogger's blog to your new domain.

For more info go to
http://goo.gl/zK9qp

Thanks