How do I reset my Online Banking password?

Did you ever in situation where you are forgot your online banking password or mistype the password .
Then ,suddenly your username is blocked by the bank?


How do I reset my Online Banking password ?



It happen to me yesterday as i want to bank-in money to other person.After 3 attempts,my account is blocked. I'm panic.OMG,i forgot to off the Caps Lock button.Im waiting for 10 minutes ,clearing all the cache and restart my laptop.No luck .Maybe i have to visit the nearby Public Bank branch.

how to reset password online banking

I read all the FAQ and found the answer.!! I call their Customer Support Helpdesk at 603-21795000 for assistance.

                          Get Domain from NetKL from as low RM38 per year now!!!

My call answered by machine at first.Select language-press 1 for English or 2 for Malay.
After that press 1 for Online banking related problem.After a few second,my call is answered by their female Customer Support Helpdesk.Without asking my name,the Customer Support Helpdesk ask my IC number and my mother's name.Then she ask me to wait for 2 minute to try login again.

After 5 minutes,i try to login and YESSS.Login succeeded.

Moral of my experience don't forgot to check the Caps Lock when typing your password.






Comments