Carpet Shampoo Machine


Carpet-Cleaning Machines


Easy to handle and very effective machine to clean you dirty carpet at home.Suitable to be used in large area.
Pros
  • Easy to clean after use, since there's one tank for clean and recovered water. 
  • Controls are easy to understand and use
  • Extracted most of the water we put into the carpet swatches- faster drying time. 


Cons:
  • It's heavy and tough to push around.
  • Difficult to shampoo carpet in small room



Carpet-Cleaning Machines

Carpet-Cleaning Machines

Comments

I'm also looking for carpet cleaning machine since a long time. Really Its very effective to clean your dirty carpet. I'll contact you sooner to purchase this machine.
I have a 3yr old who wanted to give the kitty a bath in her 2yr old brothers room & dumped a 12oz bottle of cat shampoo over the cat. Needless to say the cat is clean enough to eat off of, but the carpet shampoo machine I have cautions against using it to clean foaming products. How I get rid of it?
Eshu Jain said…
Carpet cleaning machines are very helpful to clean your carpet..There are different types of carpet cleaning machines but I'd like to use the machine mentioned above.